From April 2011, SmartLOXS and ACN (Air Cargo Netherlands) have started issuing the new ACN-EU-card. The ACN card has a lot of advantages for the truck driver. By using the ACN-EU-Card, waiting times for personal identification at the entrance gates will be reduced. The ACN card is the personal electronic identification card. Once you have your own ACN-card, the time consuming identification processes at the gate and the administration desks of the cargo handlers will be history. For the cargo handler, the entrance process will be more secure and the logistic process will be better controlled.
The ACN-card is meant for truck drivers, visiting air cargo handlers at Schiphol Airport more than once a year.
How to order the ACN-EU-Card?
Step 1: Company registration
- surf to www.smartloxs.com
- choose Company Registration
- fill in registration form and agree on general conditions
- print and sign registration form
- attach Chamber of Commerce registration
- send documents to SmartLOXS BV, ACN-EU-card, Freightwaybuilding, Flamingoweg 54, 1118EG SCHIPHOL, The Netherlands
SmartLOXS will check the information. After acceptance and autorisation by ACN, SmartLOXS will send your personal username and password per e-mail.
Step 2: Driver registration
- login with username and password at www.smartloxs.com
- fill in driver registration form New ACN-EU-card Registration for every driver
- after registration you will receive an invitation for card personalisation
- please arrange for every driver a personal police clearance (depends per country)
Step 3: Card personalisation
- Driver has to visit ACN office, Freightway Building, Flamingoweg 13, Schiphol; second floor, room238.
- Driver has to show passport or European Identity Card, police clearance and invitation form
- IMPORTANT: without one or more documents no ACN-card will be issued !!
- Driver signs for acceptance ACN-EU-card and agrees on general conditions ACN-EU-card
- The card is now ready for use.
- Every 3 years the card has to be replaced by a new one.